[Typo3] conversion to a static website

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 00:55:32 CEST 2005

Jeremy

sorry... umm actaully its late and i didnt think very clearly... what it
does is get a copy of a page source code as flat html, and all css,
javascript and images in it, and then go and spider and get the smae
thing from all pages that the first one links to.

i know its not quite what you want but it is still rather handy.

tyler