[Typo3] FE-User -> BE-Login

Joshua Preston jpreston at americatab.com
Mon Apr 4 23:02:56 CEST 2005

Hey All,

I'm having problems.  I am attempting to setup the FE-User to BE-Login
extension, but for some reason, when I attempt to edit the user to setup
the relation to the BE User, I never get a valid list of backend users.
I also am unable to force the relation by manually editing the fe user.
It says INVALID VALUE (96) ...  I'm not entirely sure of the problem,
but I am not completely sure where I could be going wrong...  If it's
any consolation I also use LDAP Authentication/Integration ...

Thanks in advance!

Joshua Preston