[Typo3] official TYPO3 book in english

Olivier Laurent olivier.laurent at intarget.be
Mon Apr 4 16:48:43 CEST 2005

Yes, thanks. It is fairly closed to what I must provide. But a bit too long.
A part of it matches my need.

Non-technical collaborators are going to work on the back-end. (they will
manage 4 web sites)
They don't need such amounts of theoric principles nor do they want to know
how to install typo3.

This document is still for technical minded people who are interested to
know how the whole thing works. My audience (sadly) doesn't care at all.
They take it as a tool no more no less.

I guess I could summarize to 20 pages or more all typo3 basic operations.
This will cover up to 90% of their daily manipulations.
It has to be as simple as "how to add a link, how to upload documents, etc.
For more, well I'm the helpdesk.

If copyrights owners are ok I can translate a part of it. If not well I will
follow my plan.