[Typo3] official TYPO3 book in english

Olivier Laurent olivier.laurent at intarget.be
Mon Apr 4 16:10:09 CEST 2005

I can do some translations from French to English also.

Maybe we could split the work together?

I need to make an English version for a customer here in Brussels. (end of
April)
There are a lot of different nationalities inside the company. English is
used
as the lingua franca.

If a native Englishspeaker could review my work. I will feel more confident
;-)

Olivier