[Typo3] HELP WITH TEMPLATE NEWS

Agustin Calderon agustincl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:01:30 CEST 2005

Hello again....

I found this, and I think is the reason why this function...

<!-- ###TEMPLATE_LATEST### begin
	This is the template for the latest news, typically displayed on a frontpage
-->
	<!-- ###CONTENT### begin
		  This is the part of the template substituted with the list of news:
	-->
		<!-- ###NEWS### begin
			Template for a single item
		-->

HERE YOU TEMPLATE

	<!-- ###NEWS### end-->
	<!-- ###CONTENT###  end -->
<!-- ###TEMPLATE_LATEST### end -->

If these headers are not present the template dont function...
I dont remember any document where the real importance of these
headers was explicit.

Til the next ocation...

Agustin Calderon.explicit