[Typo3] Formatting and layout in julle_events

Kruijt, Alwin Alwin.Kruijt at wur.nl
Mon Apr 4 15:52:47 CEST 2005

Hi all

Is it possible to change the formatting of the julle_events extention? I
found the CSS styles, but now I want to change the order and layout of
the pages. I can't seem to find a template file or anything else to
change.
*	Single eventpage: The title, location and date is all on the
same line. I want this to be several lines.
*	Full listing: different layout (date, location, no text
'Description').
*	Frontpage teaser: looks exactly the same as the listview. I only
want a title a date and a link to the pages, not the descriptions etc.

I have a lot of subpages under an event. The top menubar is more than
none line, so I'm also looking for a better solution for that (foldout,
sidebar).
Any good ideas how to format the eventpages is greatly appriciated (or a
different extention).

Aone final question: the frontend editors can't change the pages, if
anyone has a solution for this I would be very happy.

http://seafoodplus.org

Alwin Kruijt