[Typo3] installation

Jan Marth jan.marth at onlinehome.de
Mon Apr 4 08:54:14 CEST 2005

Message: 11
Jan Marth wrote:

> what do i do when i dont have access to the server.log and have always the
> Internal Server Error
> message.

>>Read the server error log.

nice suggestion.
how shall i do that when i do not have access to that file? would the service provider permit access to that file and where do i find it?

(service provider is STRATO in Germany).

>>There could be too many things that could be
><wrong. The Apache error log will tell you.

locally everything works fine and with my service provider the installation works fine, too:
i get the front end alright but no login to the backend is possible.

- jan

Jan Marth
Kreutzerstrasse 5
60318 Frankfurt am Main