[Typo3] What would you expect of a TYPO3 webhost?

Boris Senker typo3 at dvotocka.hr
Sat Apr 2 21:12:17 CEST 2005

Hi guys,

we are building a new hosting environment and are planning on offering
Linux-based TYPO3 public hosting.

So if you owuld take a little time and provide me with the following info,
it would be very
nice and I would be very grateful:

- your expectations considering storage and tech. specifications
- problems you encountered with other hosts
- price ranges you saw somewhere and were too much for example
- would you prefer your TYPO3 preinstalled and then just install extensions
you need
or would you install it on your own
- anything you might find important

Thanks,

Boris Senker

: dvotocka design

Graphic Design for Print and Web, Prepress, Website Production

J. Laurencica 8, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.dvotocka.hr