[Typo3] simulate static doc: get pagetitle instead of ID

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sat Apr 2 18:51:10 CEST 2005

On Saturday 02 April 2005 18:32, Diederik van Veen wrote:
> I started several times, but just find it to hard to setup (its
> not really novice stuff). Reading the manual makes you dizzle. It
> will take me at least a day to get it working, and don't have the
> luxery of alot of time at this moment ;(.

Well, I admit, that's not that easy to use.  At least for people who
are new to t3, as I am, too.

But finally I managed it, so maybe I can assist help you out.

> So Question remains.

To your original question, I can't give you any answer.  Sorry.

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373