[Typo3] Right-To-Left GIFBUILDER TEXT object property

ahmad ahmad at web4iran.com
Fri Apr 1 22:31:34 CEST 2005

Hi Jesús
I sought about this in ImageMagick site but I did not find anything on it . It seems the soulotions should be from ImageMagick but it does not support RTL .

The problem is the most of LTR language charachters are independent to other charachters. if I tyoe A this will be A to the end of typing . but it RTL languages the charachters are conditional in change , Like Capital and Small letters we have first / middle / end conditions for some charachters so : if first I type "ح" next "م" and next "د" and the rusult is : "حمد" the IE knows now that if I type these 3 charachters after each other it should convert them to a condition that is another charachter in table .  as I know image magick is not programmed for this conditional charachters that all RTL languages has . so حمد rendered د‌م‌ح or nothing at all .

I don't know about GD Libraries but UNICODE is a complete best solution for our languages to now .

- ahmad (ahmad)