[Typo3] direct mail and d.m. subscription pid issue

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Fri Apr 1 12:55:30 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm using direct_mail and direct_mail_subscription. my d.m. lies in a
sys folder, d.m.subscription lies (of course) in my page tree. So when a
user subscribes, his adress is put on the page with the subscription
module. But when I import adresses (csv, via direct mail), they are put
in my sys folder. (So I have adresses with 2 diefferent pids).

Can I configure either the one or the other, so that I get all adresses
on one page?
Which way would you advice?

thanks for any hint

greetings from munich