[Typo3] Transfering GET parameter to frame source via TS

Daniel Vordemvenne dv at forty-four.de
Fri Apr 1 11:25:19 CEST 2005

Hello,

how could I transfer a Get parameter to the src of a frame? I've tried the
following but then the delivered value for src is TEXT??? I need this to do
deeplink to a oscommerce-page. The called link is e.g.
index.php?id=197&cPath=46.
I've tried config.linkVars, too. But this transports only my parameter to
all other links and I need this only for a direct call.
2.options doesn't work because of using src.

<snip>
temp.url = TEXT
temp.url.value = {GP:cPath}
temp.url.stdWrap = shop/catalog/index.php?cPath=|

<snip>
  2 {
    1 = FRAME
    1.obj = left
    2 = FRAME
    2.obj = content
    2.params = scrolling="AUTO" noresize frameborder="NO"
    2.name = shop
    2.src < temp.url
    3 = FRAME
    3.obj = right