[Typo3] TER Access problems

P. Embacher typo3 at peitco.de
Fri Apr 1 01:28:39 CEST 2005

Hi Joshua,

thx for that comment ... I just get mad with that problem ...
I thought about a port blocking from the ISP (is the german 1und1) could
that be?!?
So - YES I've got the same problem ... btw: IS there another possibility to
get the extensionfiles without a t3 installation -> to download it by hand
and put it via ftp to the server??

Best greetings

PEter