Fwd: Re: [Typo3] AWstats for windows

Amy Stinson tzaia at stinsonfamily.com
Fri Apr 1 01:03:19 CEST 2005

On 30 Mar 2005 at 18:03, Daniel Rahenkamp wrote:

> Thanks I found it but now I am a litte more confused. Do I also have to
> install this version of AWStats in addition to the extension from the TER?
> If so this is not clear in the docs for the extension. As per
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/cc_awstats/Tutorial-76/
> And these look like they are for Windows and Apache. Thanks

I installed the awstat windows binary and configured it so that it looked for the
access log in the root of the website because that's what it takes to make it work in
the TER version.  I also have the TER extension installed .  So it works both ways,
both inside and outside.

Installing the app and getting it to work outside of typo3 helped me  to make sense
of it all. YMMV.

Good Luck!!

Amy

Amy Stinson