[Typo3] espanding menu from standard template

hdw hd.wehe at t-online.de
Fri Apr 1 00:31:15 CEST 2005

Hello,
I'm new to typo 3 and i'm sure this question was already asked a 100
times. I tried to understand TS and I'am about to understand the basics.
I'm playing around to design a simple web-application and i succeeded
using the static template 'BUSINIESS'. Now here's the question:
Is it possible to expand the 2-level menu coming from the static
template to a 3-level menu, and if yes, how to do it.
I apreciate any help, and sorry for this kind of "simple" questions
regards
dieter