[TYPO3-dev] Inexplicable cache error? Help!

Dirk Wildt wildt at die-netzmacher.de
Fri Sep 14 17:27:34 CEST 2018

Dear developers,
maybe someone has an idea:

At a customer installation TYPO3 8.7 there is the following phenomenon:

  * If you call up a list view, no entry is found.
  * If you call a message, there is also no entry and in debug mode an
    SQL error message.
  * The SQL error message does not seem relevant. See below.

This behavior can be resolved as follows:

  * If you are logged in the backend and do a hard reload <CTRL> +
    <Shift> + <R>, the list or entry will be displayed correctly.
  * List and entry are then displayed correctly in a browser with which
    you are not logged in the backend.
  * With hard reload, the pages (list and detail) of TYPO3 are rendered
    correctly and cached (therefore I do not consider the SQL message
    from above relevant).

The phenomenon occurs with my extension EXT: Browser, I have never had
and I don't have in any other installation.
The extensions of the customer are up to date.

best regards
Dirk

--
* Kultur mit TYPO3-Start: Bayerischer Kulturverein geht mit "Start TYPO3 responsive!" online
   https://die-netzmacher.de/titel/refresh-macht-typo3-cobject-kompatibel/

* Organiser löst News-Erweiterung ab: Berliner Stiftung wechselt
   https://die-netzmacher.de/titel/typo3-organiser-loest-erfolgreiche-news-erweiterung-ab/

* Küste mit Caddy und Quick Shop: Veranstalter in Mäc-Pom mit eigenem Ticket-Shop
   https://die-netzmacher.de/titel/kueste-mit-quick-shop-e-commerce-mit-typo3/

* Newsletter bestellen oder abmelden
   http://die-netzmacher.de/newsletter

Die Netzmacher