[TYPO3-dev] Default classes, target and title in link wizard

Stefan Terborg terborg at simplethings.de
Wed Oct 11 15:34:46 CEST 2017

Hello,

for RTE link wizard it is no problem to define default class/title/target for different link types (page,url,mail,file) via PageTSConfig.

For other link fields (e.g. header_link) I could not find any working solution apart from https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43596767/how-to-define-custom-class-title-and-target-in-link-browser-for-content-elemen which is only partly working. How can I set default values for link wizard outside RTE?

Thanks in advance
Stefan
--
Stefan Terborg