[TYPO3-dev] Error mod_fcgid on moving to new server

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Wed May 10 18:49:10 CEST 2017

Hi,

Did you also move typo3temp? Then I would start with deleting all of its
contents.
Probably some paths that have changed with moving to the new server that
are cached somewhere in there.

For further assistance I would like to point you to
https://forger.typo3.org/slack and stack overflow as there is more traffic
than on this mailing list/forum

Groet Frans