[TYPO3-dev] Problems with extending fe_user table

Marco Schmidt kontakt at schmidt-webmedia.de
Wed Jun 7 13:17:27 CEST 2017

Hi together,

I've extend the 'fe_user' table with an own extension.
A column I've added is 'ownCompany'. This columns points to another is table called 'company'.
In TCA everything should be work. In the backend I can edit the user and add a company and this will be saved correctly.
When I want to show the user model in the frontend the company field is null.

I don't know where I can search for an error in my extension. In the database is everything saved correct. Only the frontend doesn't get the company model.

Best regards