[TYPO3-dev] Tried to get a variable "sections" which is not stored in the context!

Falk Duwe center13 at gmx.de
Fri Jan 27 03:16:53 CET 2017

Hi

I setting up a new typo3 fluid template and with the following code it worked pretty well before, but this time I get this Error message in the frontend where the content should be: "Tried to get a variable "sections" which is not stored in the context!"

Here the code for my main template:

<nav>

	<f:render partial="nav" />

	<f:render partial="sidenav" />
</nav>

<main id="fullpage">

	<f:render section="content" />
	<f:render partial="footer" />

</main>

And this is my code for the template with the section content:

<f:layout name="main" />

	<f:section name="content">
		{content}
        </f:section>

I work with <section> tags in my content. Could this be a problem?

My TS looks like this:

page.10 = FLUIDTEMPLATE
page.10 {
    format = html
    file = fileadmin/templates/layouts/main.html
    partialRootPath = fileadmin/templates/partials/
    layoutRootPath = fileadmin/templates/layouts/
    variables {
        content < styles.content.get
        content.select.where = colPos = 0
  }
}

page.10.file.stdWrap.cObject = CASE
page.10.file.stdWrap.cObject {
    key.data = levelfield:-1, backend_layout_next_level, slide
    key.override.field = backend_layout

    default = TEXT
    default.value = fileadmin/templates/layouts/main.html
    2 = TEXT
    2.value = fileadmin/templates/home.html
}

Maybe someone can help me...