[TYPO3-dev] Development theme Foundation

GUEGAN B bguegan974 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:59:16 CET 2017

Hello,

I would like to develop a responsive theme with the Foundation framework (zurb). I have no idea how to do it, can you tell me how should I do?
- Do I need to install the 'Theme' module to install themes?
- And how can you develop an interface to fine-tune a menu like the one here yogatissimo.fr ?
- I would like the menu items to be defined in the backend of the site as well as the number of column for the menu entry.

I am a PHP / MySql developer, but I can not easily find documentation explaining what to do.

Greetings
Bruno