[TYPO3-dev] customizing fe_login

Ivano Luberti luberti at archicoop.it
Mon Apr 17 14:16:58 CEST 2017

To be more precise look into the code of

\TYPO3CMS\Sv\

this describe the base authentication service provided by default.

in ext_localconf.php you see also how to config TYPO3 to use this service.

Basically you should write you own service overriding the getUser method
to search for the user record also by email.

Il 17/04/2017 12:51, Ivano Luberti ha scritto:
> If you login form has still to fields (username, password) you don't
> have to customize fe login but you should hook the authentication process
>

> Il 17/04/2017 10:15, Typo devs ha scritto:
>> I need help in customizing fe_login -Two existing fields in database
>> could be accepted as userid - userid could be accepted as username or
>> also email, and Password as Password, has anyone done it ..?

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959