[TYPO3-dev] Re: gridelements with bootstrap_grids

NGUYEN Duc Quan quan at apart.lu
Tue Sep 6 09:15:55 CEST 2016

I think I should elaborate this since my first post was not exactly detailed. So let me rephrase it.

I am using fluid_styled_content with the gridelements and bootstrap_grids extension. When rendering the content elements the HTML looks like this

<h2>simple text</h2>

Now I want the rows to be wrapped with by <div class="container">.

I was trying to do it via typoscript since it would mean that I could overwrite the typoscript definitions of the extension. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work. I also tried it via the typoscript object browser which also didn't had any impact.

Now I am a bit lost and don't know why it doesn't work or how I can accomplish it.