[TYPO3-dev] Re: Can't create scheduler task - empty grey screen

Florian Rival florian.typo3 at oktopuce.fr
Thu Oct 6 13:27:29 CEST 2016

Hi,

I had the same problem with an older Typo3 version (V4.5.40), you should activate debug mode and look if there are some PHP errors.
In my case, I found error with the extension crawler :

Fatal error: Interface 'TYPO3\CMS\Scheduler\AdditionalFieldProviderInterface' not found in /public_html/typo3conf/ext/crawler/scheduler/class.tx_crawler_scheduler_imAdditionalFieldProvider.php on line 32

I've updated the crawler extension from 4.0.0 to 4.1.1 and the problem was solved.

--
-- Florian Rival --
www.oktopuce.fr