[TYPO3-dev] Howto define processedFiles folder for each feuser within extension

Andreas Haubold info at andreas-haubold.de
Sun Nov 6 12:11:40 CET 2016

Hello Frans,

thank you very much for your answer and the great extension! Please excuse my late reply also.

What you're writing makes absolutely sense to me and fal_securedownload is working very well for the intended purpose.

I just created a BeforeFileDumpSlot (as descriped in the docs) and connected it to the according hook in fal_securedownload. In the slot the check is done if the user belongs to the account or not. If not he currently gets an echo 'You are not allowed to access this file.'; exit;

Well, maybe you have another tip for me what is the best way to redirect the user to a redirect url through the slot.
Although the BeechIt\FalSecuredownload\Hooks\FileDumpHook is given to the slot the redirectToUrl() method can't be accessed as it is protected.

Thanks alot

Andreas

Quote: Frans Saris (minifranske) wrote on Sat, 10 September 2016 11:46