[TYPO3-dev] blank pages when I try to debug objects...

bugblatterbeast info at bugblatterbeast.de
Wed May 4 16:03:49 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I usually get php-error-messages and exceptions. Sometimes, when I try to debug some objects by using print_r() on them, I just get an empty page. I think this might be related to the size of the output. Unfortunately the apache log-files do not show anything suspicious at all.

TYPO3 6.2.21
PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.14
Apache 2.4.7

max_execution_time = 600
memory_limit = 1024M

[SYS][displayErrors] = -1

I'm at a dead end with my current extension development and I really need some debug info. I can't continue my work unless I fix this. If somebody has faced this problem before, please let me know. I've already posted this thread in the German forum, but I didn't get any answers and the matter is kind of pressing.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Nils