[TYPO3-dev] Plugin Config Flexform

Michael Schams typo3 at 2016.schams.net
Thu Mar 17 02:17:53 CET 2016

On 2016-03-17 04:30, Roman Pretory wrote:

[...]
> so now I have no idea anymore :-(

Find a simple example here:

https://github.com/schams-net/flexform_demo

I have put the ExtensionManagementUtility::addPiFlexFormValue() code in
ext_tables.php, but it also works if they are in TCA configuration
files.
I have not checked if my approach is best practice. This extension works
perfectly fine in TYPO3 CMS version 7.6.4 and Flexforms appear in the BE
when you add the plugin to a page.

Maybe it helps if you compare this with your code? As Jigal pointed out:
make sure $pluginName and $pluginSignature are correct and consistent
:-)

--
Cheers
Michael