[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 7.5 less extension?

Can Kattw wir at gruengrau.com
Tue Jan 26 18:35:11 CET 2016

i totally agree with you. i use gulp with typo3 and it works perfect. I'm 'live deploying' my changes to the webspace without nodejs. takes half a second, for style changes no page reload required.I wrote a little yeoman generator to kickstart my projects.

https://www.npmjs.com/package/generator-typo3-gulp

Quote: Jost Baron (jost_baron) wrote on Mon, 26 October 2015 10:58