[TYPO3-dev] [TCA/Extbase] Bidirectional IRRE and 'weak entities'

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Jan 12 14:17:37 CET 2016

Hi,

On 11/01/2016 17:00, Daniel Haring wrote:
> OK, to be honest, I've expected such a high count of qualified answers ;)

I think you fell into the Christmas-New-Year gap :-)

When it comes to IRRE Oliver Hader is the expert. I guess you already
read his thesis which was the start of this feature [1]. It also
contains quite a few examples of asymmetric and symmetric relations.
There are also unit tests and functional tests in the core that have
plenty of examples of various types of supported relations.

Perhaps the best place to get answers is Slack. If you don't have
registered yet for the TYPO3 Slack channels you can do that at [2].
If none of the people who are online there can help you you can also
drop Oliver a line to see if he has time to help.

[1]
https://typo3.org/fileadmin/t3org/documents/Inline_Relational_Record_Editing.pdf

[2] https://forger.typo3.org/slack

--