[TYPO3-dev] Problem with Feature: #66369 - Added LinkBrowser APIs

Roman Crescente roman.crescente at bernetimux.ch
Mon Jan 11 09:02:52 CET 2016

It was not possible to handle it from outside so I had to use "loadRequireJsModule" in another way.
I could add the path to the JS file after fully understanding of the require.js behind:

that works:
  \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::makeInstance('TYPO3\CMS\Core\Page\PageRenderer')->loadRequireJsModule('../typo3conf/ext/flexshadowbox/res/js/FlexShadowboxLinkHandler');   // Filename "FlexShadowboxLinkHandler.js"

first out of the typo3 directory and then into the right one. was very simple at the end. loadRequireJsModule is flexible enough. and not a fix namespace or direct path its very a special path but it works.