[TYPO3-dev] Problem with Open graph tags for facebook with Typo3

Florian Rival contact at oktopuce.fr
Tue Jan 5 12:07:28 CET 2016

Hello,

When I used the "Open Graph Object Debugger" in order to see what
informations Facebook will get from my website I have an error : " Curl
Error : RECV_ERROR Recv failure: Connection reset by peer" and whe
trying to "Scraped URL", the page is empty.
If I copy/paste the source content from the generated page in a HTML
file (http://www.site.com/test.html), and test it again with the "Open
Graph Object Debugger" everything is all right.

I don't understand why there's an error when the page is generated by
Typo3 v6.2.15.

The URL of the website is
"http://www.oktopuce.fr/creation-de-site/creation-de-site/"

Thanks for your help and happy new year.
Florian