[TYPO3-dev] Rendering fluid based plugins without typoscript

NGUYEN Duc Quan quan at apart.lu
Tue Jan 5 09:46:07 CET 2016

thanks for the link! It is resourceful.

However I am wondering how to add/append content via plugin without typoscript.

When I do this in typoscript

myVar < styles.content.get
myVar.select.where = colPos = 0

then the content of my plugin (extbase) doesn't get rendered. From what I know is that the first action of the plugin is always the default action which normally returns/outputs html code.

Do I need to tell typo3 that I want the rendered html content to be appended to the BE content elements?

I am also wondering when using fluid templating shouldn't I use fluid_content instead of styles_content?