[TYPO3-dev] Re: flux:field.inline.fal with foreignTypes

NGUYEN Duc Quan quan at apart.lu
Fri Dec 16 14:37:31 CET 2016

Ok, I found the solution myself. Here's the solution. I adopted the approach to defines everything in flux:

            <flux:field.inline.fal name="subtitles" label="Subtitle Files" multiple="1" minItems="0" maxItems="999" allowedExtensions="vtt" foreignTypes="{
                0: {
                    showitem: 'tx_apartceratizit_lang'
                }
                1: {
                    showitem: 'tx_apartceratizit_lang'
                }
                2: {
                    showitem: 'tx_apartceratizit_lang'
                }
                3: {
                    showitem: 'tx_apartceratizit_lang'
                }
                4: {
                    showitem: 'tx_apartceratizit_lang'
                }
                5: {
                    showitem: 'tx_apartceratizit_lang'
                }
            }">
            </flux:field.inline.fal>

The issue was that my syntax was not correct.

Here are some readings and examples:

https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/CoreApiReference/UserSettingsConfiguration/Showitem/Index.html

https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/geopicker/Developers/TCA/Index.html

https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/sitepackage/CustomContentElements/TheIntroElement/ANewPalette/Index.html