[TYPO3-dev] wizard_element_browser and hide option file, mail and folder

Florian Rival contact at oktopuce.fr
Thu Apr 14 17:46:33 CEST 2016

Hi,

In the TCA, I'm using a wizard (wizard_element_browser) to get links of
page or url and I would like to hide the other tabs of the wizard - i.e.
file, mail and folder.

I'm trying with this code which works in Typo3 6.2 but it seems that it
doesn't work in Typo3 7 :

*'params'   => array(**
**'blindLinkOptions' => 'file,mail,folder'*
*)**
*
This is how it is configured in my TCA :

'typolink' => Array (
     'l10n_mode' => 'mergeIfNotBlank',
     'label' => 'Typolink',
     'config' => Array (
         'type' => 'input',
         'size' => '40',
         'max' => '256',
         'wizards' => Array(
             '_PADDING' => 2,
             'link' => Array(
                 'type' => 'popup',
                 'title' => 'Link',
                 'icon' => 'link_popup.gif',
                 'module' => array(
                     'name' => 'wizard_element_browser',
                     'urlParameters' => array(
                         'mode' => 'wizard',
                         'act' => 'file',
                     )
                 ),
                 'JSopenParams' =>
'height=600,width=500,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=1',
                 'params'   => array(
                     'blindLinkOptions' => 'file,mail,folder'
                 )
             )
         )

     )