[TYPO3-dev] 7.6 + phpunit + shell (without the extension)

Roman Crescente roman.crescente at bernetimux.ch
Thu Apr 14 11:48:17 CEST 2016

The internet is nearly empty in this point. I use TYPO3 with Extbase. To use the "extension" phpunit for TYPO3 isn't a solution. dont work's under 7.6 anymore correctly. How to make an phpunit test localy by shell command correctly?

tryed something like this:
phpunit -c "C:\wamp\www\client\typo3\sysext\Core\Build\UnitTests.xml"

Error:
Fatal error: Class 'TYPO3\CMS\Core\Tests\UnitTestCase' not found in C:\wamp\www\client\typo3\sysext\backend\Tests\Unit\Configuration\TypoScript\ConditionMatching\ConditionMatcherTest.php on line 24

I set the "TYPO3_PATH_WEB=C:\wamp\www\client\"  (webdirectory of TYPO3 instance)

(I found examples with "cli_dispatch.phpsh" but they're always in combination with the extension)