[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-english] RealURL 2.0

Alexander Bigga linux at bigga.de
Wed Apr 6 18:44:13 CEST 2016

Dear Dimitry,

thanks a lot for your work!

I checked RealUrl 2.0 last weekend and with release 2.0.11 it seems to
work with our multidomain setup with only few modifications to our
configuration.

Today we tried to deploy it to our production servers but we had to make
a rollback after 15 minutes as the database IO load was too high. I
wanted to achieve the opposite ;-)

Ok, one mistake in configuration is obviuos: we have to add the search
parameter of our library catalogue to banUrlsRegExp.

But why the heck to you update the tstamp field in tx_realurl_urlcache
on every request? I can't find any usage of this timestamp.

We had 100.000 request like this in 8 minutes:

UPDATE tx_realurl_urlcache SET tstamp='1459933476' WHERE uid='335'

Best regards,

Alexander
--
www.slub-dresden.de