[TYPO3-dev] List module destroying titles

Sebastian g reg at sg-multimedia.de
Mon Sep 7 11:02:22 CEST 2015

Hi there,

i've got a strang problem:

I created an extension to manage travels. There are several models including travel, country and tags. Although the country and and tag models have sorting disabled (in Extension Builder) the sorting arrows and "add after" icons are shown in the list module.
The problem is that if I want to create a tag or country in list module the titles of all previously created items are destroyed. The text is replaced by numbers (e.g. 1024,1280,1536... 768). These numbers are not the uids, I guess that this looks like sorting numbers. The strange is that it works if I create the countries and tags inline (in the travel record) but not in list module.
I tried following:
- inspected TCA and ext_tables.php/.sql => seem to be ok
- checked the TCA of the models in Configuration Backend Module => seem to be ok
- checked the tables in install tool => no problems detected
- deactivated the extension, then cleared all cache, then reactivate extension => changed nothing

Any ideas what I can do to fix that?
--
______
regards