[TYPO3-dev] Gridelements 3.2.0 No template found?

Marko Graßhoff m.grasshoff at signup-design.de
Fri Oct 30 11:21:37 CET 2015

Hello,

I just installed Gridelements like I always did. But if its activated I get the following message in frontend:
Oops, an error occurred!

Template could not be found at .../

System is Typo 6.2.15
Constants: gridBasePath = fileadmin/tmpl/project/deploy/grid/

TS-Setup:
tt_content.gridelements_pi1.20.10.setup {
# GRID_ID ist die ID des entsprechenden Gridelements
    2cols < lib.gridelements.defaultGridSetup
    2cols {
    # FLUIDTEMPLATE konfigurieren
        cObject = FLUIDTEMPLATE
        cObject {
            file = {$gridBasePath}/2spalten.html
        }
    }

    3cols < lib.gridelements.defaultGridSetup
    3cols {
        cObject = FLUIDTEMPLATE
        cObject {
            file = {$gridBasePath}/3spalten.html
        }
    }

    4cols < lib.gridelements.defaultGridSetup
    4cols {
        cObject = FLUIDTEMPLATE
        cObject {
            file =  {$gridBasePath}/4spalten.html
        }
    }

Its located in an external Template +ext GridElements, which is of course included in the main template.

The log says: TYPO3\CMS\Fluid\View\Exception\InvalidTemplateResourceException thrown in file /html/typo3-6215/typo3/sysext/fluid/Classes/View/StandaloneView.php

But the templates are located at the path assigned in the constants. This is what I always do and what works. So I have no clue now.
Could anybody help?

Thanks,
Marko