[TYPO3-dev] Extension not showing in BE Menu

NGUYEN Duc Quan quan at apart.lu
Tue Nov 24 16:25:10 CET 2015

Hi,

I recently updated typo3 v4.7 to v7.6. As known, some things might break, e.g. custom extensions.

I have been given an typo3 project with some custom extension. Unfortunately the custom extension menu doesn't show up anymore in the "Web" menu as submenu. This is probably due to some deprecated configuration of the extension. As I am a total beginner I am having trouble to pin the problem and find a solution since there is no error message shown.

It would be great if I could get a hint where and maybe how to solve this issue?

I found in the release note for typo3 v7.6 -> Breaking (TYPO3.CMS/Releases/7.6/Breaking) some solution but I can't sort out the one I need.

Thanks for the help!