[TYPO3-dev] Fluid BE Paginate loses filter

Reinhard Führicht fuehricht at gmx.at
Fri May 29 09:57:41 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I am currently working on a new Backend Module for Formhandler.

I chose to use Extbase/Fluid for that.
Everything seems to work fine except some problems with the paginate widget.

I created a filter form and a demand object.
The filter result is paginated using the paginate widget.
When I go to the next page, the filter is lost and the list shows all
records again.

Here is some code:

The form:
<f:form method="post" action="index" name="demand" object="{demand}"
class="filterForm form-horizontal">
... Fields for pid, ip, starttime, endtime ...
</f:form>

$logDataRows = $this->logDataRepository->findDemanded($demand);
$this->view->assign('logDataRows', $logDataRows);

Paginating the data:
<f:be.widget.paginate objects="{logDataRows}" as="paginatedLogDataRows"
configuration="{itemsPerPage: 5, insertBelow: 1}">
</f:be.widget.paginate>

If is set the filter for pid to show all records, the list will show the
correct data (entries of all pages). When i hit the link to got to the
current page.

Have I done anything wrong? Do I need to adjust my code somehow?

Regards,
Reinhard