[TYPO3-dev] Backend PDF thumbnails not working

Mark Howells-Mead m.howells-mead at frappant.ch
Fri May 22 10:17:46 CEST 2015

Hi Frans

Additional tests indicate that something is really borked here. If I empty the database table sys_file_reference, then although the image tests in the Install Tool work fine, all of the images in the BE Filelist are displayed at full resolution instead of the thumbnail version. Despite all caches in the CMS and in the browser being emptied.

When I roll back to 6.2.10 - simply swapping out the core - everything works perfectly, immediately.

Cheers
Mark