[TYPO3-dev] Captcha

Florian Rival contact at oktopuce.fr
Tue May 19 13:37:46 CEST 2015

Hi,

Everything is explain in the documentation for FLUID TEMPLATE :
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/sr_freecap/, look this section
: Adding the CAPTCHA to the Fluid template

If it's in a standard form, it seems that you cannot add a captcha
whereas there is something about it in the documentation (weird because
it's a basic form function).
But there is an extension that you can use to add a captcha to the core
form : cdsrc_recaptcha_form

An alternative is to used formhandler instead of standard form so you
can use sr_freecap.

Re: [TYPO3-dev] How to call Extbase controller action from piBase-Plugin?

Florian Rival
Oktopuce
tel.: +33-642-255-448
fax : +33-985-375-102