[TYPO3-dev] What's the default Ajax timeout in back-end?

Olle Haerstedt o.haerstedt at bitmotion.de
Mon May 4 17:24:43 CEST 2015

Hi!

A customer get a lot of "Sorry, but an error occurred while connecting to the
server. Please check your network connection." As I understand it this is
due to timeout for Ajax calls. We have a big site and loading parts of the page
tree can take 15-20 sec. So if the timeout is 30 sec, we have a problem. Does
anyone know what the default timeout is for Ext.Direct? Google says 30 sec (but
can't find any real docs about this) - is it changed for TYPO3?

Regards
Olle