[TYPO3-dev] property Mappe, tt_adress

Anja Leichsenring aleichsenring at ab-softlab.de
Sun Mar 29 11:28:32 CEST 2015

Hi Christian,

Your problem is here. The @var must contain the type, not the name. Try
@var string.

> image returns nothing.
> (DB: its a tinyblob with commaseparated string, changing this to TEXT in
> DB changes nothig.)

Here you will probably need a typeconverter as well, or look for the
Database row you get. An imageViewHelper might solve your problem in the
output, but with this few details I can only guess.

> If I change the TSsetup, e.g. clearing all the mapping part I expect the
> EXT to fail what does not happen. Why?
> e.g. plugin.tx_screenprinting.persistence.mapping >
>

> If I change e.g.
> columns.gender.mapOnProperty = gender
> columns.gender.mapOnProperty = first_name
> I expect  the first_name as ouput for gender.
> Nope. Still see the original gender filed.

THose problems seem to be cache related.

> Next strange thing:
> <f:debug>{addresses}</f:debug>
> I get the fluid result, all the addresses.
> the addresses contain all the fields. Should...
> Missing: birthday.
> Is this because the field can be negative (UX Timestamp before epoche)?
> How can I solve this?
> Why is

you need to provide a DateTime TypeConverter. Google for 'extbase
typeconverter' and you will find some examples how to do this.

> WTF is going on here? Who can help me to find my mistake.
> Or is extbase/persistance still buggy in this way - I cant belive this!?

no, it is usable

Hope it helps
Greetings Anja