[TYPO3-dev] Reviewed extensions

Michael Schams typo3.lists at 2015.trash.schams.net
Tue Mar 17 23:28:32 CET 2015

On 2015-03-18 03:50, Charles Brunet wrote:

> In the Security Guide [1], it is mentioned that reviewed extensions
> have a
> checkmark next to the release state, to identify them. Does this
> feature
> really exists? Where can I see that checkmark?

Hi Charles. Thanks for pointing this out! You are right, this feature
does not
exist anymore. The TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER) showed the "review
status"
of extensions in older versions. Newer versions of the TER do not have
this
checkmark anymore.

Truth is, the review status still exists in the database, but as far as
I can
see, the last extension that has been reviewed (and successfully passed
the
review) is EXT:automaketemplate version 0.1.1 in 2009.

Based on this fact, I think it's quite legitimate *not* to show the
review
status aymore. I will update the appropriate paragraph of the Security
Guide.

Cheers
Michael