[TYPO3-dev] [Extbase] TYPO3 Backend - Create Record and 1:n relations on creation

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Thu Mar 12 20:15:37 CET 2015

Hi,

On 2015-03-12 17:34, Tizian Schmidlin wrote:

> I've been working lately on a backend module where the user will be able
> to publish changes  from the current installation to a remote
> destination.

Same as me. But we had to upgrade contentstage to work with 6.2. It
seems nobody at cabag cared about this ...

I guess the annotation should be:

/**
  * Content objects
  *
  * @var
\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\ObjectStorage<Cabag\Contentstage\Domain\Model\ContentElement>
  */
protected $dbrecord;

Of course you would need to have a domain model named "ContentElement".
Then the conversion should work automatically.

If you do not need to get any data from the domain model I think it is
sufficient to just leave it empty (without getters and setters) as pid
and uid will get added by extbase AbstractEntity anyways.

greetings,
Bernhard