[TYPO3-dev] Extending sys_file_metadata/permission problems

Frank Schüßler typo3 at frankschuessler.de
Mon Mar 9 16:58:34 CET 2015

Adding relations to sys_file_metadata doesn't work before I add my own fields.
I 'm using the same way to extend the table as media Extension does.
So i think thats more a problem in Core/FAL/IRRE than in the extension.
I guess if a normal BE User tries to add a file relation to a sys_file/sys_file_metadata record, TYPO3 tries to add a sys_file_reference record on rootlevel and that seems to be not allowed, either if i have set the configuration flags I described in my initial post...

Maybe another idea??

Greets,
Frank

Quote: Frans Saris (minifranske) wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 16:42