[TYPO3-dev] FLA Processed Image Folder Creation

Johannes Mueller j.f.mueller at gmx.de
Thu Jun 25 01:55:54 CEST 2015

Hi Frans,
thank you for the quick response.

Just tell me where and how to get the dev stack + repo and I'll try to do
my best to help you out. As I'm under heavy workload I'm not able to offer
fixed timeslots at the moment, but I'd be very interested in code reviews,
comments or suggestions if my technical abilities allow it.

I don't have much Typo experience but participated in (oo) php and other
projects (magento, drupal, custom stuff in symfony2, zend, j2ee, scala,
python, js, mssql, postgres/mysql). If you just could give me a short
roadmap of how to get into the problematique u're trying to solve in a
clever way, I start as soon as possible to get familiar with the fla and
resource storage stuff.

Greetings, Johannes