[TYPO3-dev] Set up new TYPO3 project with composer

Philipp Wrann philippwrann at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:53:17 CEST 2015

Quote: Hannes Lau wrote on Tue, 23 June 2015 13:17
> Hi Philipp!
>
> > Cant i register the typo3 git repository as module, so it will be
> > located in /vendor or /Library/Packages
>
> Try to use this in your composer.php
> {
> 	"require": {
> 		"typo3/cms": "^7.3"
> 	},
> 	"replace": {
> 		"typo3/cms-composer-installers":"*"
> 	}
> }
>

> The "replace" part gets rid of the TYPO3 installers and the cms package
> will be installed in ./vendor/typo3/cms. After that, you can use bash:
>
> mkdir Web
> ln -s ../vendor/typo3/cms/typo3/index.php Web/index.php
> ln -s ../vendor/typo3/cms/typo3/typo3 Web/typo3
>
> Making "Web" your htdocs root.
>
> Cheers,
> Hannes

thank you very much

This looks much better than my zip approach but i ran into another problem:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'LogicException' with message 'No class loading information found for TYPO3 CMS. Please make sure you installed TYPO3 with composer or the typo3/contrib/vendor folder is present.

i could fix that by creating a symlink back to my packages folder but i would have to do that after typo3/cms has been loaded.

Did you solve this or do you have some hint for me?

kind regards