[TYPO3-dev] Add param to all URL

Florian Rival contact at oktopuce.fr
Mon Jun 22 13:43:35 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Does someone knows how to add systematically and automatically a
parameter in URL generated by Typo3 but only for a list of pages
(Typoscript, hook, ...).
I would like to have something similar to parameter "L" for language but
not for all pages.

The reason is :
. I want to add a unique parameter identifying a user so that Typo3 can
generate a cHash and use the right cache for pages
. on page not dependant of a user I don't want to add this parameter:
the reason is I don't want to pollute cHash table and keep url cleans

The additional parameter will be taken from session variable.

Thanks for your help,
Florian